For those who want the computer tips, saunter over to http://advcomptips.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

New New Beginning (for real this time?)

It's been a day shot of a calendar year since I said I'd update more and updates still aren't happening.  College does that to you.

Anyway, I updated the layout here in an attempt to make myself post more and make this blog useful.  I won't promise regular updates like last time, but I'll at least try to post some of my more coherent ramblings here and possibly some music-related things if I can get back to having the time to be musical.

I also upated the layout and design of my other blog and it now looks vaguely like Steam.  That is all for now.  I don't want to post too much before sleepiness takes away my coherency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typing, trolling, and ranting go here

Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up
"Do not anticipate truoble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sun light." - Ben Franklin