For those who want the computer tips, saunter over to http://advcomptips.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation 2007 Days 1-4

I'm on vacation in Maine right now, and the weather is cold. On the way here, I stayed at the The Stagecoach Inn, a very nice bed and breakfast near Ben and Jerry's in Vermont. The next day, I went to Ben and Jerry's and ate some ice cream and brought a patch to put on my letter jacket and see if anyone notices. I'm surprised that vacation is almost half-over already - 3 days in the car causes you to lose track of time. I'll post more while I'm at The Dragonfly Inn, and once I get back, I'll post a whole post with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typing, trolling, and ranting go here

Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up
"Do not anticipate truoble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sun light." - Ben Franklin